Free Tire Inspections To Keep You Safe On The Roads
Your tires are the only contact your vehicle has with the road and keeping them healthy ensures your vehicle performs at its best for safety, handling, ride smoothness, and braking.
To be sure your tires are performing at their best, we offer free 10 Point Tire Inspections to ensure your vehicles safety.
Tire Inspection FAQs
What Can I Expect From My Tire Inspection Appointment?
Our experienced technicians will complete a detailed 10 point check on your vehicle and will:
- Check your tires tread depth
- Check tires for weather cracking
- Check tires for uneven wear due to lack of rotation or mechanical issues
- Visually inspect all tires for nails or other objects
- Visibly inspect for belt separations
- Verify and fill air pressure in all tires
- Look at the DOT code (Department of Transportation) for the tire’s age and ensure the tire is safe for use
- Reset tire pressure monitor system
- Diagnose TPMS sensor light
- Verify correct size and load index for application of vehicle or trailer
How Long Will My Tire Inspection Take?
Your tire inspection will take between 5-7 minutes.