Quality Tire Installation You Can Rely On
Tire mounting is the first step of installing a tire on a wheel and it’s important that the tire is mounted correctly and carefully onto it’s wheel.
We use state-of-the-art touchless mounting equipment to install all of our tires ensuring that no sharp metal parts come into contact with your wheels when your tires are mounted ensuring your wheels remain scratch-free!
Our expert tire technicians will ensure your tires are mounted safely and securely and will reset any tire pressure monitoring systems as needed.
Schedule your service today and let’s get you rolling.
Tire Installation FAQs
When do i need Tire Installation Services?
Every time you replace your tires it’s essential that they are mounted correctly and safely.
What Can I Expect The Day Of The Service?
Once you’ve selected your tires and brought your vehicle to us, our expert technicians will:
- Inspect your lugs or wheel bolts for any damage.
- Install new rubber valve stems where needed.
- Mount your tires carefully and correctly.
- Balance your new tires on your wheels.
- Tighten your wheel lugs to the manufacturers recommended torque.
- Reset your TPMS systems as needed.