Features of BFGoodrich PREMIER TOURING
- Advanced tread compound for exceptional treadlife
- Unique all-season tread design
- Three wide, deep circumferential grooves aid water evacuation
- Polyester carcass plies and two strong steel belts
- Computer-phased, variable pitch tread elements
- Stabilized shoulder blocks
- Premier Touring tires come with one or two polyester carcass plies, depending on size. All come with two steel belts.
- 70,000 Mile Limited Warranty for Treadwear or Mileage
Benefits of BFGoodrich PREMIER TOURING
- Excellent wet and snow traction (M&S rated)
- Helps resist hydroplaning
- Smooth ride, sustained durability, and predictable handling
- Quiet highway ride
- Optimized handling and resists uneven wear
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
Get The Best Tires For Less In the Greater Seattle Area
We’re so confident in our ability to deliver a low price that we guarantee to beat any competing quote in Texas and Washington.
Want to test-drive that promise? Try us out today!