Features of Continental VANCONTACT A/S
- More sipes in the overall pattern combined with wide lateral grooves in the shoulder and center as well as three longitudinal grooves
- Rippled structure of the groove sides combined with 'step' grooves in the middle
- Stiff ribbon structure with block to block connections and a stiff circumferential handling rib
- New, robust read compound and optimized contour
Benefits of Continental VANCONTACT A/S
- Optimized wet braking and aquaplaning performance
- Provides impressive grip and high performance in snowy conditions
- Improved handling from dry to snowy roads
- Higher mileage due to a lower wear rate and lower fuel consumption as a result of reduced rolling resistance
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
High-Quality Tires For Unbeatable Prices In Seattle & Beyond
At Best Tire Center, our prices are the best around - guaranteed.
If you find a tire priced cheaper in the Washington area, let us know and we’ll beat it!