Features of Dunlop GRANDTREK PT4000
- Large outer tread blocks and high-angle open shoulder grooves
- Extreme directional tread pattern
- Hard rubber bead apex and high ply turn-up
- Max Flange Shield
Benefits of Dunlop GRANDTREK PT4000
- For responsive and stable cornering
- For a sporty appearance
- For confident handling and predictable steering response
- Helps protect rims against accidental curb damage
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
Providing The Best Tires At The Best Prices Across the Greater Seattle Area
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the state of Washington for new tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price in Washington, we’ll beat it!