SP SPORT 3000A DSST
Features of Dunlop SP SPORT 3000A DSST
- Advanced wide channel tread design
- Tread design optimized for noise reduction
- Silica tread compound
- Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology (DSST)® features a patented sidewall construction and specially-developed compounds
Benefits of Dunlop SP SPORT 3000A DSST
- Wet handling and anti-slip capabilities
- Quiet performance
- Enhances dry and wet traction while helping to reduce rolling resistance
- Continued mobility up to a distance of 50 miles at a maximum speed of 55 mph in normal conditions
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
Providing The Best Tires At The Best Prices in Texas and Washington
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the states of Texas and Washington for new tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price, we’ll beat it!