SP WINTER SPORT M2
Features of Dunlop SP WINTER SPORT M2
- Special tread compound
- Jointless belt technology
- Large outer shoulder blocks on the tread
- RunOnFlat technology
Benefits of Dunlop SP WINTER SPORT M2
- Designed to retain high elasticity at low temperatures for a firmer grip on wet, slushy and snow covered roads
- Helps maintain tire shape at high speeds, for a smooth and stable ride
- Deliver improved cornering stability
- Allows for continued driving after a puncture or blowout for up to 80 km, at a maximum speed of 80 km/h
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
Providing The Best Tires At The Best Prices in Texas and Washington
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the states of Texas and Washington for new tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price, we’ll beat it!