AZENIS FK510A SUV
Features of Falken AZENIS FK510A SUV
- Asymmetric tread design
- Tension Control Technology (TCT)
- Switchback siping
- Wide shoulder blocks
- Hybrid undertread cap ply
- Variable sipe depth across the surface of the tread
- Four circumferential grooves
Benefits of Falken AZENIS FK510A SUV
- Provides better shock absorption and enhanced handling capability
- Helps optimize contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance
- Enhance high-speed cornering and lateral grip
- Provides added rigidity and high-speed stability
- Allows for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity
- Efficiently disperse water and enhance hydroplane resistance
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
The Lowest Priced Falken Tires Across Texas and Washington.
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the states of Texas and Washington for new Falken tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price for new Falken tires, we’ll beat it!