ESPIA EPZ II SUV
Features of Falken ESPIA EPZ II SUV
- 3D canyon sipe technology
- Directional tread design
- Wide lateral grooves together with deep pockets built into the outside shoulder
- High density sipes
- Wide circumferential grooves
- Stability bars
- Road Hazard Protection Warranty
Benefits of Falken ESPIA EPZ II SUV
- Increases ice breaking and enhances snow, wet and dry handling
- Improves hydroplaning resistance by quickly dispersing water
- Allow more snow to pack into the tread, clearing the road surface quicker for increased snow traction in slushy or deep snow conditions
- Move water and snow away from the tread surface creating biting edges for continuous road connection
- Channel water away from the tread for consistent contact with the road surface, increasing wet traction and driver confidence
- Keep the tread blocks stable while cornering providing confident handling
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
The Lowest Priced Falken Tires Across Texas and Washington.
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the states of Texas and Washington for new Falken tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price for new Falken tires, we’ll beat it!