Features of Falken GI-368
- Wide footprint with deep tread depth of 24/32 inch
- Cut and chip resistant tread compound
- High load capacity up to 11,400 pounds (5,170 kg)
- Four steel belts
- Curb guard on sidewalls
Benefits of Falken GI-368
- Optimizes biting edges and traction
- Comprised of a much softer compound that is flexible to prevent puncture during ride on rough terrain
- Enhance puncture resistance and improve retreadability
- Protects the casing from in-service damage
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
The Lowest Priced Falken Tires Across the Greater Seattle Area
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the state of Washington for new Falken tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price for new Falken tires in Washington, we’ll beat it!