Features of Falken GI-378
- Specially designed tread pattern
- Wide outer ribs
- Cut and chip resistant tread compound
- Stone defence features
Benefits of Falken GI-378
- Provides optimal traction and handling
- Provide on-road stability even under heavy loads
- Comprised of a much softer compound that is flexible to prevent puncture during ride on rough terrain
- Effectively minimize rock and pebble packing to protect the belt package and casing from stone drilling
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
The Lowest Priced Falken Tires Across the Greater Seattle Area
We guarantee that we have the lowest prices in the state of Washington for new Falken tires including mounting, balancing and tax.
If you can find a cheaper advertised or quoted price for new Falken tires in Washington, we’ll beat it!