ET STREET S/S
Features of Mickey Thompson ET STREET S/S
- D.O.T. approved for street use
- Equivalent tread void as the ET Street Radial II
- Proven R2 compound, the same proven compound used on the quickest “drag radials” on the planet
- Tubeless construction
- 15- to 20-inch fitments
Benefits of Mickey Thompson ET STREET S/S
- Redistributed for improved hydroplane resistance while providing plenty of tread contact for excellent dry traction
- Provides superior traction at the strip with little or no burnout required
- Provides leak-free seal without the expense and hassle of tubes
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
Mickey Thompson Tires At The Best Prices In the Greater Seattle Area.
We guarantee we have the lowest prices on new Mickey Thompson tires in Washington.
If you find Mickey Thompson tires cheaper in Washington, let us know and we’ll beat it! Simply tell us where you found new tires at a better price including mounting, balancing and tax and we’ll take care of the rest.