Features of Toyo M503
- Deep 26/32" lug tread
- Wide-belt construction
- V-shaped groove design
- Tough tread compound
- Toyo Truck Tire Limited Warranty and Casing Policy
Benefits of Toyo M503
- Provides traction on muddy, slippery and abrasive surfaces
- Contributes to long, even wear
- Ejects packed stones at low speed to prevent stone drilling
- Resists cuts and chips to extend tire life
Currently Available Sizes For This Tire
Please click the correct size for pricing and availability
Toyo Tires At The Best Prices In the Puget Sound
We guarantee we have the lowest prices on new Toyo Tires in Washington.
Find new Toyo Tires cheaper in Washington? We’ll beat it! Let us know where you found new tires including mounting, balancing and tax and we’ll get you back on the road in no time.